Highlights of The Trip
- Witness Paro Festival : The Annual mega event in the Paro Valley of Bhutan
- Experience and visit Western regions of Thimphu, Paro and Punakha
- Tiger’s Nest/Taktsang Monastery. Hanging onto a precarious almost vertical mountain cliff, it’s a spectacular sight in terms of location, setting and history and is one of the holiest sites in the Buddhist arena.
- Visit Dochula Pass and enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of the Himalayas
- Visit Tashi Chodzong or the fortress of the Auspicious Religion – the office of the Dragon King of Bhutan
- Hot Stone Bath- After Trekking you may experience the Bhutanese Traditional hot stone bath which relax your body and mind .
This tour will lead you to excitement and spectacle of the Paro festival. Dressed in traditional finery, devotees flock to the Paro Dzong to proclaim their faith and receive blessings. Monks and lay people, dressed in elaborate silk brocade costumes perform festive dances of good triumphing over evil to the haunting sounds of trumpets, cymbals and flutes. The dances and costumes have survived unchanged for thousands of years, each dance is an exact re-enactment of visions seen by Bhutan’s great Buddhist saints and any changes would be seen as sacrilege. Your trip may include visit to western part of Bhutan and their unique sights.