We have enjoyed our Bhutan Holidays and here is the our feedback
1. My drive (Danzee?) Didn’t speak any English, but he is a very good driver and professional although he’s only 22 year old.
2. My guide and driver helped me to climbed the Tisksang( Tiger’s Nest) and without their help, there was no way that I can do it by myself. For that I am very very grateful.
3. My last day the weather was very nice, I asked if we can go back to Ta Cheala Pass to see the Himalaya Range and they took me there, That was a very wonderful scene.
4. Bhutan is a very unique country. It’s worth the trip.
5. I had upgrade to business class on both ways.
6. You have been very professional and responsible.
We look forward to hear from you for other services. Liliy Wong- NYC