Day-1: Arrive at Paro from Bangkok
Today Morning you will catch the flights to Paro Airport, where our company representative welcome you and transfer to Pre-booked and then then post lunch visit the national museum formally the watch tower takes approximately more than an hour. Also visit the mighty Rinpung Dzong 1646 AD where the Hollywood movie the Little Buddha was shot. Time permitting visit the oldest Buddhist temple of kyichu Lhakhang 7th century and dungtse temple 15th century. Overnight at Resort, Paro.
Day 2: Paro Valley ( Tiger Nest Excursion)
After breakfast proceed an excursion trip to Taktsang Monastery ( Tiger Nest) is famous monastery of Bhutan is also known as Tiger Nest because it is said that Guru Rinpoche arrived here on back of a tigress and mediated at this monastery. The excursion trip to monastery takes about 5 hours for round trip.
Afternoon visit Ta Dzong, the National Museum of Bhutan. At first build as Watch Tower since 1967 it is performing as the National Museum of the country and hold attractive collection of art, artifacts, thangkha paintings and Bhutan exquisite postage stamps. Overnight stay
Day-3: Paro Valley- Departure Transfer
After Breakfast departure transfer to the Airport board flight for onward Journey.
| Olthanng Paro
||Le Meridian Paro
Tour Cost Person on Twin /Single Sharing
|No Of Person
|USD 540 Per Person
||USD 850 Per Person
||USD 954 Per Person
Flight Airfare Supplement charges:: ( airfare are subject to change as per Seat availability )
Ex- Bangkok- USD 781 (Return Airfare on Economy Class
Inclusion in above cost:
- Bhutan govt, tourists fees
- visa & sustainable tourism fees
- Accommodations as per choice of hotel
- Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel
- Lunch at Any Good Restaurant
- All private transfers and sightseeing with entrance fees.
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide.
- All permits for Bhutan
- All Bhutan taxes and service charges
- Bottled water on drives as complementary
Not Included in above cost:
- Visa other then Bhutan
- Airfare to and from Bhutan
- Travel / Medical Insurance (recommended).
- All personal expenses including optional tips/gratuities, bar/beverages, telephone, laundry, gifts and other personal expenses.
- Any additional cost of changing a confirmed itinerary by our own choice or due to your own health/medical reasons, or forced upon by Inclement weather, flight delays, political situation or other conditions beyond our control.
- All other cost not listed in “included” section